- Main Navigation
- Cleared markets
- Eurex Exchange
- Eurex Bonds
- Eurex Repo
- Securities lending
- Deutsche Börse's cash market
- Irish Stock Exchange
- European Energy Exchange
- Eurex/KRX Link
- Transaction management
- Transaction management listed derivatives
- EurexOTC transaction management
- Transaction management listed securities
- Cash management
- Delivery management
- Risk management
- Lines of defense
- Default management process
- Client Asset Protection
- Margining process
- Risk parameters
- Eurex Credit Clear
- Haircut and adjusted exchange rates
- Derivatives margin groups and classes
- Maturity factors
- Vola shifts
- Securities margin groups and classes
- File services
- Eurex Clearing Prisma
- System-based risk controls
- Collateral management
- Admission requirements
- Clearing contacts
- Connectivity alternatives
- System documentation New clearing architecture
- System documentation Eurex Release 14.0
- System documentation Eurex Release 13.1
- System documentation Eurex Release 13.0
- VALUES API
- Simulation calendar
- Production Newsboard
- Rules and Regulations
- Training courses
We make it possible for Clearing Members to perform give-ups and take-ups. Certain rules apply:
- Transactions can be given up from the agent accounts (A1-A9) and from the principal account (P1/P2 - NCMs only).
- Transactions can be taken up in the agent accounts (A1-A9) and in principal accounts (P1/P2).
- Give-ups and take-ups may only be performed for transactions executed on the same trading day (current give-up) or the second last trading day (historical give-up).
All give-up and take-up transactions require that the Exchange Participant and its respective Clearing Member accept them. Members may accept these transactions automatically (Clearing Member approval for the underlying Exchange Participant transaction only) or manually.
Acceptance must take place on the same day as the transaction took place. If a give-up transaction is not accepted by the end of the post full-trading period, the transaction remains in the agent account (A1/or P1, where no A account exists) of the original Exchange Participant. However, if a give-up transaction is not fully processed at the end of the day and has not reached the state “Take-Up Accepted” or “Rejected” it will be automatically re-allocated as a historical give-up on the next day.
Deleted or rejected give-up transactions also remain in the agent account of the exchange member. Transactions originating from combination orders can only be transferred as single give-up transactions.
Give-up transactions cannot be undertaken for products that are in “holiday” status. No historical give-up is possible the next business day for products that are on “holiday” the day before.
Benefit from eGAINS
Since Eurex Clearing supports the eGAINS service from the FIA Technology Services, Inc., we will submit give-up and take-up information for all participating members to the eGAINS system.
Eurex Group on
© Eurex Clearing AG