- Main Navigation
- Transaction management listed derivatives
- EurexOTC transaction management
- Transaction management listed securities
- Cash management
- Delivery management
- Default Waterfall
- Model validation
- Stress testing
- Default Management Process
- Default Management Committees and Market Advisors
- Independent sale
- Difference claim
- Default of a client
- DMP simulations
- Client Asset Protection
- Credit, concentration & wrong way risk
- Margining process
- Risk parameters
- Haircut and adjusted exchange rates
- Derivatives margin groups and classes
- Maturity factors
- Vola shifts
- Securities margin groups and classes
- Prices LDX IRS Constant Maturity Futures
- File services
- Bond Clusters
- Eurex Clearing Prisma
- System-based risk controls
- Margin Calculators
- Legal opinions
- Cash collateral
- Securities collateral
- Margin settlement
- Collateral valuation
- Connectivity alternatives
- Eurex Clearing's C7
- Eurex Clearing classic system
- Eurex Clearing's Securities CCP
- Implementation news
- Simulation calendar
- Connection fees
Graphical user interfaces
Graphical user interfaces (GUIs)
Eurex Clearing provides various graphical user interfaces (GUIs). These GUIs permit users to perform a wide variety of clearing and risk management activities in real-time in the areas of listed (derivatives and securities) as well as for OTC business.
Currently, Members can access our GUIs in one of two ways: via the Internet and Leased Line with WebTrading or via the VALUES API infrastructure.
Available GUIs from Eurex Clearing
@X-tract Clearing GUI
Allows access to all derivatives clearing functions.
Securities Clearing GUI
Allows monitoring and control of securities settlement, including physical settlement of derivatives.
EurexOTC Clear GUI
The OTC Clearing GUI supports all clearing functions of pure OTC derivatives business such as interest rate swaps.
Derivatives Clearing GUI
Allows access to all transaction and position management functionalities for derivatives admitted to trading at Eurex Exchange (listed derivatives and Flexible Contracts).
For further information on the individual GUI solutions, please follow the links below.
Eurex Group on
© Eurex Clearing AG