- Main Navigation
- Transaction management listed derivatives
- EurexOTC transaction management
- Transaction management listed securities
- Cash management
- Delivery management
- Default Waterfall
- Model validation
- Stress testing
- Default Management Process
- Default Management Committees and Market Advisors
- Independent sale
- Difference claim
- Default of a client
- DMP simulations
- Client Asset Protection
- Credit, concentration & wrong way risk
- Margining process
- Risk parameters
- Haircut and adjusted exchange rates
- Securities margin groups and classes
- Prices LDX IRS Constant Maturity Futures
- File services
- Bond Clusters
- Eurex Clearing Prisma
- System-based risk controls
- Margin Calculators
- Legal opinions
- Cash collateral
- Securities collateral
- Margin settlement
- Collateral valuation
- Connectivity alternatives
- Eurex Clearing's C7
- Eurex Clearing classic system
- Eurex Clearing's Securities CCP
- Implementation news
- Simulation calendar
- Connection fees
- Admission requirements
- Clearing contacts
- Production Newsboard
- Rules and Regulations
- Volume statistics
- Webinars and webcasts
- CFTC DCO Filings
Eurex Clearing's C7
Eurex Clearing's C7
Clearing is at the heart of the global financial markets and needs technology that’s up to the task.
Therefore, C7 was designed to meet a changing regulatory environment, while at the same time bringing the scalability and flexibility needed to meet evolving product opportunities and high volume demand.
Key features of our C7 clearing architecture:
- Unique system design to support clearing of listed and OTC products (for both derivatives and cash) on one common architecture.
- Superior client clearing support for different business models based on EMIR compliant segregation models under a configurable account structure.
- Shorter time-to-market for launching new product launches and greater responsiveness to changing regulatory demands.
- Streamlined transaction management through a harmonized processing model and enhanced netting options across all markets cleared.
- Market standard and low footprint interfaces simplify system integration.
- "Future-proofing" to eliminate dependency on end-of-lifecycle technologies.
The June 2014 launch of our new clearing architecture was the first milestone in a three-staged introduction process. Over time, C7 will replace the existing clearing systems for derivatives and securities - in May 2016 all listed derivatives products will exclusively be available for clearing through C7.
Please get in touch with your Eurex Clearing representative if you have immediate questions or contact us.
Eurex Group on
© Eurex Clearing AG